Thursday, November 19, 2009

Michelle Thompson 300 orgasms a day

Michelle Thompson
Michelle Thompson has 300 orgasms a day meets Mr Right

A SINGLE mum with a medical condition that gives her 300 orgasms a day has finally found a man to keep her satisfied - after she wore out a string of boyfriends.

Michelle Thompson, who suffers from Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome, thought she would never meet the partner of her dreams. She was just too demanding for all her previous lovers.

But she has been with her neighbour Andrew Carr, 32, for six months now - because he's as keen as she is and they make love 10 times a day.

You can see Michelle, 43, describe her condition on video by clicking below. She grinned: "Andrew has changed my life. I'm no longer looking for a cure for my orgasms - I've found it.

Michelle added: "Now I have a huge grin on my face all the time, and it's not just because of the orgasms." Michelle's rare condition means she always craves sex and can climax at any time anywhere.

She even had to quit a job in a biscuit factory because the machines kept setting her off.

She said: "I know I'm lucky to have so many orgasms when there are women who have never had one. But the condition has ruined my love life."

Michelle's first boyfriend bowed out after a few months saying he couldn't keep up with her demands. And over the years several others gave up - with one telling her he was a man not a machine. She dated one bloke for five years but "by the time we broke up, he was exhausted, he left as a defeated man".

Michelle turned to internet dating but when she told some fellas about her condition they stood her up, frightened they would not have the stamina.

Stallions

She added: "Others thought they were right stallions and I loved wiping the smug grin off their faces and hearing them begging me to stop."

Then in May she met Andrew, a divorced industrial cleaner who lives over the road in Nelson, Lancs.

She said: "I did worry that he would grow tired of me like everyone else, but when I told him he laughed and said he would burn me out first.

"I could do it 24 hours a day and so could he. I regularly run across the road to his house to have sex. We have sex at least 10 times every day."

Mum-of-four Michelle went on: "I really love life now. We're planning on moving in together as soon as we can afford to.

"I've been looking for someone like Andrew for a long time, and I finally feel like I'm in heaven."

No comments:

Post a Comment